Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nancy

Loving Choices Pregancy Center is a great ministry that helps young women deal with unexpected pregnancies. The hearts of the people who work with this organization are HUGE, and it is so neat to meet people who have gone through their ministry. About a month ago I got the pleasure of meeting sweet Nancy. She was 36 weeks pregnant and her water broke right after we got done with her shoot! You should have seen us walking all over Downtown Fayetteville! We looked so funny waddling down the street! I wish I would have found someone to take our picture! I hope you enjoy these! What a great testimony to Loving Choices!






 

 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. I wish there was an organization like this in Wisconsin. What a precious gift you just gave this young lady.