Friday, April 23, 2010

Let the blogging bonanza begin!!!

Ok, I have been saving up my shoot post from the past month and a half so I would have things to post when I was on maternity leave. That time is here, and I am super excited to start these posts! I have been trying to shoot something everyday (minus the couple weeks where I was very preggo or a new mamma) just to try to really understand exposure and work on my post processing. It has been really fun, and I am really falling in love with photography and it's technical aspects.

First of all, here is my sweet baby, Asa Joy. She is so precious, and it has been really fun to learn some newborn shooting techniques while using my own little lovie!

I will continue with my post of Nancy's maternity shoot tomorrow.  She was super fun, and I got some of the best maternity shots I've ever taken.  Check back!!!!




2 comments:

Everday Edwards said...

She is absolutely precious!! What a blessing! I'm so happy for you and Caleb. You take some amazing photos. Hope to talk to you soon.

Jaimi

Shayna said...

Simply gorgeous!! :)