Thursday, March 11, 2010

When Olivia Came to Visit...

About every week, two of my best friends come over to hang out, eat, and talk about Jesus.  Their names are Dayna and Whitney.  Whitney brought a little surprise for us this past week: Olivia.  First of all, I LOVE bulldogs.  If it wasn't for their price tag, I would have one right now! Whitney isn't actually the owner of Olivia, she's actually Olivia's aunt.  I just knew that Eli would have so much fun with Olivia while the three of us chatted and ate.  Well, let's just say that things didn't quite go as smoothly as we thought.  This is mainly because Eli wanted to play with his "putball" without the help of Olivia.  Problem was, Olivia REALLY wanted to play "putball" with Eli.  


Isn't she so cute? How could Eli NOT love her??? 



What do I even need to say about him???? He's just so stinkin' cute! Olivia should LOVE him! Boy did she! Only Eli isn't the touchy feely kind of guy...

Some of my best buddies, Dayna and Whitney.  Whitney is Olivia's aunt. Eli calls Dayna "DiDi" and Whitney "Itty". Everyone looks like they are having fun, right???  Olivia even wanted to show Eli how much she appreciated his letting her play "putball" with him... too bad it wasn't really appreciated by Eli!

So maybe Eli doesn't love Olivia as much as Olivia loves Eli... sigh... welcome to life, my son.


The volleyball got involved, too. If it is round and you can hit, kick, throw, or catch it, Eli wants to play with it. I guess it's in his blood... (I actually met Dayna and Whitney during our time as Razorback softball players.  My hubby, Caleb, is a former Razorback football player.)



These girls really love my sweet baby! I am so thankful to have people in my life who love my kiddos also!

It wasn't a bad night for Olivia, after all... She found someone to play with her by the end of the night!





0 comments: